Monday, August 1, 2011

The Learning Doesn't Stop

Once again I must point you over to the Writers of the Future forum.  Great discussions going on there.  A must-read for any new writer, I think.  Please consider signing up and joining in the discussions, if you haven’t already.  It’s a great place!


This link directs you to the general writing topics sub-forum.  Browse the threads, there are several active at the moment that are worth an in-depth read.  In particular I’d have a look at The cold equations: what are you prepared to do?; The learning and effort doesn’t stop; E-publishing a short story collection; and Reading tea leaves.

~Marina

39/100

P.S. Got another HM in Q2 of WotF.

3 comments:

  1. Hey! I was just investigating a submission of my own and saw that you had an honorable mention for Writers of the Future. Congratulations!!

    It kind of looks like mine didn't go through properly, since I haven't heard from them and I'm not on the list either. Bother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the HM. :) And yes, the forums are a wonderful place. We celebrate together, mourn together, and learn together. I prefer win together, but not sure that's entirely possible. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both. :)

    Eileen--that sucks! Did you send it electronically or via good ol' snail-mail? I've taken an extra liking to hard copy since the contest has introduced the electronic subs, I just feel I've got more control that way.

    Dawn--Sure we can all win together, just perhaps not literally. We might have to spread ourselves out over several anthos.

    ReplyDelete