Monday, March 7, 2011

Pretty Pictures

Just a quick pop in to let you know I’m still here!

Nearly done with my Q2 entry for WotF 2011... Hopefully it goes as well as Q2 2010 did for me.  :)

Nearly ready to send of my first Illustrators of the Future entry, too.  I really have no predictions for how that one’ll go.

And, I remembered I promised a few of you some wedding pics, so here’s a couple:


 This is the wedding party waiting in the rain, lol.  This characterizes my wedding in one frame: wet, colorful, and happy.


My flower girl's basket full of stems to hand out to the ladies.


My dad 'n' me on the way to the tent where my fiancé and the guests were waiting.


My husband and I on the beach after the ceremony.


Hopefully I’ll be back with a meatier post soon-- I know you all want something you can sink your teeth into.

~Marina

Rejections with the goal of 100: 21


6 comments:

  1. Ooh, fancy pictures! Where was the wedding?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Beautiful photographs. I hope one day to have such a pretty wedding!

    ...I mean, not to sound like a girl or anything.

    NOT THAT THERE'S ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT.

    But seriously, it looks like it was a wonderful day. Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, thanks guys!

    Ben, men are just as entitled to pretty weddings as women are, lol. After all, no one wants an *ugly* wedding, right?

    Eileen, we got married in Costa Rica. We wanted to have our honeymoon there and figured, heck, might as well have the ceremony there too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous dress, though now I'm wondering how the whole train-plus-sand thing worked out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you!

    Oh, and you forgot "plus rain." ;-)

    Actually, not so bad. The train was chiffon, so when it dried most of the sand fell out with a few shakes. We took some extra pictures the next day, when the sun came out, and you couldn't even tell.

    Of course, by the end of the reception the day of the wedding it looked like the bottom of my dress was black, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely photos. glad you had a wonderful wedding.

    also as far as the dress turning colors? I took my shoes off at mine and was walking around the garden in socks, so my dress turned colors too, but really, a well worn dress is boot camp for a happy marriage. :)

    ReplyDelete