Friday, April 8, 2011

What Is Up With Thursday?

I’ve got one of those great “stat counters” linked into this here page, just to give me an idea of how many people are stopping by.  And I’ve noticed a peculiar trend: without fail, my highest visitor count of each week falls on Thursday.  So, what are you people doing on Thursdays?  Why do you come here on Thursday?  Hmmm???  Is that “visit an obscure blog day” and I missed the memo?

Anyone else notice a similar spike on their blog?

Just curious ;-)  Let me know!

~Marina

Rejects: 24

3 comments:

  1. I use Google Analytics, and day to day, my visitor rate spikes and plummets. Week and week, though, it's more or less constant. Effectively, certain keywords in my "tags" will spike i - "marketing," for example, or "Weird Tales."

    ReplyDelete
  2. For me it doesn't matter what I post or when I post (and I don't put in any tags...Note to self: put in tags!), Thursday is always the high-traffic day.

    I would say that, over all, the traffic here is slowly, yet steadily, increasing--but not by fantastic proportions, of course ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's an interesting pattern, and I've not seen anything like it on my own blog. I tend to look at your blog when it's updated since I have my blogroll to tell me when it is, although other times (like today) it's when I finally find some time to blog hop.

    ReplyDelete